Friday, January 31, 2014

                             New York
New York is one of the most beautiful places in the U.S. In fact I was born there in Manhattan. They just finished building the freedom tower. It was actually one of the 14 states in the Revolutionary War. Long island was one of the very first suburban area! As you know that is where the ball drops they have the most famous people of the year preform there its amazing.



                                                        My Opinion
In my opinion New York is the the best city in the world. It's so fun to look at it at night in Time Square the best experience ever! If you go there for the first time ever then oh my god you don't believe it. your just standing there like '' what is going on?'' 

Challenge/ Question
Tell me what you like about New York or Dislike about it.
Ask me a question THANKS FOR READING <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment