Friday, January 31, 2014

                                           Flash Mobs
Imagine, your sitting in the food court minding your own business when music starts to play and people start dancing! Your sitting there like '' um okay what IS GOING ON?!'' Then people start to join in and you like '' okay this looks fun,'' then you dance have fun, then everyone just leaves when the music turns off. That was a flash mob.
                                      My Opinion
In my opinion flash mobs are crazy! I'm trying to eat or do something when all of the sudden you pop up and start dancing!? NO! I get it some times they can be fun but not all of the time. Some times they can be really annoying. 
                                  
                               Challenge/ Question
Have you ever been in a flash mob tell me in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment