Thursday, January 23, 2014

Best of 2013

                                                          Best of 2013
2013 was a great year for everyone. There was a video about the best things in 2013. You can watch it down here. There were couple of bad things like Hurricane Sandy and the Sandy Hook Shooting. But it was a great year too like we finished the freedom tower and MANY more.

                               My Opinion
2013 was a kinda hard year for because I had to go to Middle school and it's a totally different place than my elementary school and it's kinda hard to get used too. But, I made new friends like Lex, Reem and many more. I got new teachers and classes. So over all, 2013 was actually in the middle of good and bad.
                    Challenge and Question
What was good or bad about your year comment below and tell me.
My question really what does a fox say?

No comments:

Post a Comment