Friday, January 31, 2014

                                  II SuperWoman II
A lot of you might not know who this person is. She is a dancer, model and comedian. Super woman even has her known app and I have that app on my phone. Super woman's real name is Lily Singh. Her household includes her mom, dad and sister

My Opinion
If you watch this video which I have watched a lot, you will laugh really hard cause I did. Also you will want to know her more and watch more of her videos. Super woman isn't like those other youtubers she is strange and honest if you watch her video on the truth about Instagram pictures you will notice she is making fun of herself!

Question/Challenge 
Tell me if you know super woman and if not I challenge you to go watch her videos and tell me what you think about her.




No comments:

Post a Comment