Friday, May 16, 2014


“I was on my way to the subway to work. Mr Evans told me. When I saw a web with the Mona Lisa weaved into it. Although I had missed my train it was worth it. I just stood staring at  the beauty and elegance of the web.  I was stunned.”

The New York Times
     The Artistic Arachnid
    Spider weaves Mona Lisa into web
It was a normal day for Mr.Evans until he saw a web with a master piece weaved in it. The spider that made the web is now known as the “Artistic Arachnid”. Each day this Arachnid makes a beautiful and colorful web. I have gotten only one picture of the web. Spiderweb. Newer Older


            The Snake Did It
Crazy snake lady turns people to stone in                       central park!

There has recently been sightings of a hideous creature. It’s green and had snakes for hair. It walks around looking at people and turning them to stone many lives have been lost. If you see this creature shield your eyes.“It was a sunny day, I was taking a walk in the park with Junior my son. Until I saw this snake thing turning people to stone. I was worried about me, my husband and Junior. So I grabbed Junior and ran my husband didn’t……” Mrs. Cathryn told me as she sobbed. Poor Mrs. Cathryn, she lost her husband because of a snake lady. Be careful while you’re in the park.       medusa-muppetman.png

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment