Thursday, January 9, 2014

free style 1

                                                  Justin Timberlake
    Born in Memphis, Tennessee. Justin got his first break when he was a kid at his talent show someone recorded when he was singing and uploaded it to YouTube. That's when he got his 1st break. Justin is known as the king of pop.
                                         My opinion 
To me Justin is the real deal and has the musical talent that no recent artist has. Compared to Justin's competition he is way ahead in the game and in my opinion Timberlake is better than everyone else. 


                             Challenge and question 

Tell me if you like Justin Timberlake why or why not?
Does he have children if you comment and tell me.

                          

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment